4. What is my Wispernet email settings?
Please follow the instructions in setting up your Wispernet email account for the appropriate outlook express, Outlook 2003, Oulook 2007, Outlook 2010 and beyond. If you require assitance in resetting your email Password, please contact our Helpdesk on 044 873 6228.
E-Mail Server settings:
If you don’t know where to find your e-mail settings, use this e-mail setup guide.
You will first need to choose your operating system (Windows, Mac or Mobile Device) and e-mail client (Outlook, etc).
• If you have a @hilbert.co.za address, your incoming mail server should be mail.hilbert.co.za and your outgoing mail server should be smtp.hilbert.co.za
• If you have a @wispernet.co.za address, your incoming mail server should be mail.wispernet.co.za and your outgoing mail server should be smtp.wispernet.co.za
• Enable outgoing (SMTP) server authentication
• Change outgoing (SMTP) server port to 587
We strongly recommend that you change your e-mail password using a random password generator to create a strong secure password.
Follow Option 2 instructions on how to change your e-mail password here.